Hello

Will snow.open.ski at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 06:52:37 UTC 2009

Hi,

My name is Will Morris. I thought that I would say hi, and mention some
of my skills as that is what it says to do. I have an ever growing
knowledge of HTML and CSS. I am starting to learn how to do shell
scripting, as well as creating MySQL. I am looking to learn how to
administer a larger network better than I currently do. I am currently
running a medium sized home network, and hope to increase the size of.
If you have any questions please feel free to email me or ask a question
of me on the mailing list.

Cheers!
Will Morris