introduction again

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Sun May 31 21:11:37 UTC 2009

On Sun, 31 May 2009, Bhavinkumar patel wrote:

> Hi,
>
>     I am doing MS in Network systems.
>
>    I have around 1 yr experience in network management company.
>
>    I know C, C++, Java , Perl. I also know web technologies related to web 2.0.
>
>    I would like to join the team of fedora system admin.
>
>    Please let me know, If I have to do some extra steps.

Ahh yes!  You were asking about C/C++ a few months ago.  One other link
that wsa put up recently included:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ContributingCode

Which are all worth a look.  The tricky part in Infrastructure is that we
have almost no C/C++, Java or perl that we use which makes it difficult
for us to find a place to use you, but that's not to say we can't.  I'll
think on this some more and see if any others have additional ideas.  In
the meantime though, give that link a look.

	-Mike