Introduction

Eric Meng ericmeng23 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 16 05:31:42 UTC 2009

Hi,

    My name is Eric Meng, I'm a sophomore in high school with substantial experience with Linux. I have no previous work experience, but hope to gain new knowledge and information by volunteering for Fedora.

Credentials:

- Certified Red Hat Technician (my number is  605009710126274)
- Self taught
- Self-motivated; strong passion for technology
- Knowledge in Perl & Shell scripting
- Analytical thinker; able to trouble shoot problems that arise
- Strong administration skills in all areas listed under the RHCT requirements
- Exceptional communicator
- 4.0 GPA student

Reasons for joining:

- Gain experience/ learn
- Help Linux community
- Improve Fedora
- Get a sneak peak of new technology & software
- See how Fedora works behind the scenes
- Have Fun!!