Approval?

Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Wed Sep 16 16:10:48 UTC 2009

Hi,

> Hey guys,
>
>     Well I haven't been approved yet to join the sysadmin base group, so I
> don't think I can work on anything yet, am I? Well, I am currently in school
> right now and I'm not sure if there is anything I can do that fits my skill
> level. Any suggestions? When can I get approved?

Mike asked you this in the other thread you had opened:
  Welcome Eric, was there anything in particular you were interested in
  working on?

I also joined recently, so I might be wrong, but as I understood it,
now is not the time to be approved. You first have to actually do some
work, and get to know the group.

For example, if you're interested in the web apps side of the team's
job, you could start hacking on Bodhi, Koji, PackageDB, etc...

That's why you should first answer Mike's question IMHO, so that the
old timers here can guide you :)

Best regards,