CVS1 and selinux

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Mon Sep 21 14:54:15 UTC 2009

On Mon, 21 Sep 2009, Darren VanBuren wrote:

> Last I heard, most of our machines had SELinux set to permissive. Was I
> misinformed?

Depends on when you were told that :)  We've been slowly working towards
an enforcing environment over the last year and a half or so.  I called
cvs1 out in particular because some of our processes on that host aren't
run very often and it's difficult for users of the host to realize what's
going on.  Figured it best to make our admins aware since it would
probably be non-obvious to them as well.

	-Mike