[OFF] About my collaborations.

Davi Vercillo C. Garcia davivercillo at fedoraproject.org
Mon Sep 28 17:41:30 UTC 2009

Hi,

I'm writing this e-mail for explain why I'm away from the group,
avoiding bad speculations about my collaborations to Fedora Project.

When I've started to try to help this team, I thought that my
knowledge was enough to do those things that you do. But I've
discovered that I need more experience and technical knowledge to do
that.

To not leave the project, I tried to find something that I could do
better. So, I joined to Ambassadors' groups and to the Brazil
Infrastructure group. And, right now, I'm evangelizing the project for
people from communities that I participate, and helping the Brazilian
infra team with theirs web services.

That doesn't means that I'll give up to try to help here, or leave
this group. But now, I'm preparing myself, learning more about this
project and this team, for come back and try again.

Sorry about something that I did.

Thanks,
--
Davi Vercillo C. Garcia
B.Sc. Student - DCC-IM/UFRJ

"If a million people say a foolish thing, it is still a foolish
thing." - Anatole France