Blogs site?

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Wed Sep 30 19:34:01 UTC 2009

On Wed, 30 Sep 2009, Lee Williams wrote:

> I tried signing up for a blog... and I had an issue even with my FAS
> (leemwilliams) it said I didn't meet min requirements.  I assumed it was
> because I'm not a member of any fedora project as yet - and this was
> confirmed in irc thanks to those concerned.

Yeah this project's stuck at 90% done.

> So other than requiring a FAS and that FAS be assigned to a fedora
> project marked as non-cla (where can I get a list of these or is it just
> the items on the wiki project page?) are there any other requirements?

Were these the requirements we came up with?  There's two options here:

1) Require only CLA

2) Require CLA + one group.

We generally like 2) because that's also our definition of an actual
Fedora 'contributor' (it's also the list of users on fedorapeople)

> I want to clarify what those min requirements are and write them down
> some place with a view to getting a link on the blog sign in page and/or
> a failed sign in / create blog request.

What do others think the requirements should be?  We need to get it
documented, linked to from the blogs site, etc.

	-Mike