Blogs site?

Jose Mathew Manimala josemanimala at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 20:31:58 UTC 2009

Hello,
          I created a test blog and one thing I noticed was that a direct
link to the dash board was missing on the main page once a FAS authenticated
user has logged in. I have been using wordpress as my blog software for over
2.5 years... The dashboard link would be quite essential for bloggers...
Just something I noticed.

Thanks and Regards
Jose M Manimala