How does someone find the SIG page?

Hey - In an attempt to find the ISV SIG page today, I had a very difficult time navigating from the main page for Fedora Project main to the SIG ISV page. (Thanks BK!) Obviously, there is a unique balance of how things are organized and how high up on the tree one can go. I, and other's on this list, are working hard to promote this group, and we've been giving the direct link out.

I guess I can not expect some random ISV person cruising the Fedora site to find and sign-up for the group. What is the best way that we can make sure people are able to find this page so they can participate?

Thanks,
Jason