Fedora 11 target

Fedora provides a nice synchronization clock for release features,
including your software package in Fedora.

The schedule for Fedora 11 is now set:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Schedule

Who is interested in having your software as a feature for Fedora 11?

I've set a goal of trying to get as many ISVs in to Fedora by the next
release.  As a focus, I'm still able to commit some time to helping
everyone here get problems solved.

- Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41