Re: packaging zimbra

2008/7/22 Jason Hibbets <jhibbets redhat com>:
> Rakesh,
>
> This is VERY exciting!  I posted a message on the Zimbra Forums to help
> gather interest:
> http://www.zimbra.com/forums/developers/20313-zimbra-fedora.html
>
> Not sure if you need a zimbra login to view it, so here is the message:

[..]

Very Cool!!

Thanks Jason.

A little search leads to this thread
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-marketing-list/2008-July/msg00147.html
http://www.zimbra.com/forums/announcements/19581-license-5-0-7-foss.html
license issue is already been taken care!

Cheers Fedora marketing and all those folks who had put in there effort !

--
Regards,
Rakesh Pandit