what do you want to know about EPEL?

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Jun 12 15:08:37 UTC 2008

I'm doing the final work on my presentation on EPEL[1] at the Red Hat
Summit, and I'm wondering if there any questions you all have I should
address?

Generally, the approach is to describe what EPEL is (and what it isn't),
and the various reasons why it is an important enough goal to warrant
doing whatever it takes to get software in to RPM.

Also, I'm going to touch upon some of the new work we are doing to
enable ISVs to be successful -- this SIG, the other sessions at the
Summit and FUDCon, etc.

Let me know if there is anything you'd want to hear more of, less of,
etc.

thx - Karsten
[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org