dependencies page

Fernando Nasser fnasser at redhat.com
Tue Oct 7 01:54:23 UTC 2008

Found a couple more for you:

/home/projects/jpackage/dist/5.0/generic/free/RPMS/geronimo-jta-1.1-api-1.2-9.jpp5.noarch.rpm

from a package called geronimo-specs has the JTA API, which I believe
are the JARs you need.  This is in JPackage.

The jdtcore.jar comes from the 'eclipse' package, which is already in
Fedora, probably in an eclipse-jdt subpackage.  Look at something like:

/usr/share/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.jdt.core*/jdtcore.jar

Also, I believe the jbpm* stuff is from us (JBoss).  If this is the
case, we even have a package to one version of jbpm-jpdl that we have
contributed to them.

/home/projects/jpackage/dist/5.0/generic/free/RPMS/jboss-jbpm-jpdl-3.2.0-1.jpp5.noarch.rpm

that has both jbpm-identity.jar and jbpm-jpdl.jar
It is even the right version, except that the jbpm-jpdl-3.2-patched.jar
used by Alfresco seems to imply some local modification.

The other JARs I don't recognize from the top of my head.  I need to get
that JPackage JAR database going so we can search more easily.  One of
these days....

P.S.: I do recognize jai, but I don't think there is an Open Source
version of JAI. The preoject I kew depended on this had to undergo a
major refactoring to remove that dependency (upstream, in their
community).  AFAIR it was fop.

Best regards,
Fernando