Feature freeze reminder 03 March

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Sat Feb 14 00:41:52 UTC 2009

A reminder that feature freeze for Fedora 11 is 03 March 2009.

I took a look through the various feature pages[1] and do not see any
proposed or in progress pages for any of the ISVs I know of.  A
feature can be as simple as one package arriving in the distribution
that wasn't there before.

    Foo Co's Community Foo Edition is now available in Fedora, one
    click or command away.

    'yum install foo-server'.

Does anyone have questions about how the feature process works?  About
the value it brings to your efforts?

Most questions should be answered here ...

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Policy

... and I'd like to help clear up any other questions you have.

Let me know if you are even considering having a feature ready so I
can work with you on how to make it happen.

Since I am sending this on a Friday before a long weekend, I may just
send another reminder mid next week.  Please pardon in advance. :)

- Karsten

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/11/FeatureList
    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Dashboard
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org