cross-distro, cross-vendor install platforms

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Jan 26 23:36:17 UTC 2009

Michel DeHaan calls for:

  If you are interested in collaborating on cross-distro, cross-vendor
  install platforms, please do hit me up.  We have about 4 or 5
  applications using Cobbler via XMLRPC already just within Fedora /
  Red Hat, and I can see tremendous value for other systems management
  applications to use it as a service; with all of them contributing
  to the same codebase and collecting all that knowledge in the same
  place.

http://www.michaeldehaan.net/?p=830

 Cobbler Update / Busy Is Good / Installation-As-A-Service

He talks about Spacewalk support, which sounds familiar to the recent
discussion here.

- Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41