[Fedora-it] [Fwd: [Ambassadors] Custom SPIN for DF-Day+]

Luca Foppiano luca a foppiano.org
Sab 21 Feb 2009 11:06:34 UTC

FYI

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Mani A <a.mani.cms a gmail.com>
To: fedora-ambassadors-list a redhat.com, Principal Support List of
FSF-India <fsf-friends a mm.gnu.org.in>
Subject: [Ambassadors] Custom SPIN for DF-Day+
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 03:55:55 +0530

Document Freedom Day is on the 25thof March.

Plenty of teams will be taking part in the event

(I am coordinating the Kolkata team IlugCalinfo )

Is it possible for somebody to make a custom spin including:

1. Mainly destop oriented packages (updated to stable Fedora10)
2. All Open Office stuff with good collection of templates, Dictonaries
3. Scribus, GIMP, Koffice, Gnumeric, Docbook, Lua, Quanta etc  (latest stable)
4. TexLive and IDEs
5. Lots of Advocacy related documentation + Whitepapers, Technical
reports, Tutorials etc (for DF-Day): (I can help)
6. Documentation
More (please suggest)

(a non official spin can be considered for some locales ... for
rpmfusion things)

I think many teams would be able to make copies and do lot more.

Best

A. Mani

--
 Today is Boomtime, the 52nd day of Chaos in the YOLD 3175

I used to be an agnostic, but now I'm not so sure.