[Fedora-it] Re: Hello Italian Ambassadors

antonio montagnani antonio.montagnani a alice.it
Gio 3 Set 2009 21:25:26 UTC

Gianluca Varisco ha scritto / said the following    il giorno/on
03/09/2009 18:04:

> On 09/02/2009 10:19 PM, Frank Murphy (Frankly3D) wrote:
>> Hello fellow Ambassadors,
>>
>> I am wearing my FreeMedia Hat this time.
>>

> Hello Frank,
>
>> I am writing to you about the Fedora Freemedia Program.
>> This is a volunteer program, whereby Ambassadors for a country,
>> can help their fellow countrypeople who look for a Fedora Disc.
>> But who are unable to get it from download,
>> or cannot afford to buy online.
>>
>> We get sometimes a request for Italy
>> Would one of you be wiling to help out?
>> It would be for a minimum of two discs per month if needed.
>>

> Yes, absolutely no problem! I just applied to the 'freemedia' FAS group
> and subscribed to the project's mailing list.
>
>> If you need any help just hit reply all,
>> and talk to myself, Neville or Susmit
>>

> I'm putting in copy the fedora-it ML also so that all the ambassadors
> will be aware of it.
>
> Best Regards,

I joined as well.....

--
Antonio

Prima di stampare pensa all'ambiente
Think about environment before printing

Skype: antoniomontag
SIP:antoniomontag a ekiga.net
Alice 20 Mega
VoIP: 0296118784
Mail by Thunderbird 3.0 - Websurfing by Firefox 3.0
Linux Fedora 11 Leonidas on Casa
Linux user number 362582

http://www.campingmonterosa.com
http://www.roburtennissaronno.com