macrofied kernel.spec

Roland McGrath roland at redhat.com
Wed Aug 1 19:26:07 UTC 2007

> Do -debuginfo packages for variants get produced automatically?

Yes.  The %kernel_variant_package macro uses %kernel_debuginfo_package (and
%kernel_devel_package).  The main package (kernel) uses those two macros,
but not %kernel_variant_package.  I didn't define a separate
%kernel_debuginfo_files for %kernel_variant_files to use because
for %kernel_variant_files the main package is just like the others.
I could change it to break them out just to make it clearer.

Thanks,
Roland