2.6.22 rebase.

dragoran drago01 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 19:48:57 UTC 2007

On 7/10/07, Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]
>
> * nouveau needs rebasing.  Ajax?
>   Not sure where to pull that from right now.
>   (add url to scripts/pull-upstreams.sh)

I might be wrong but from xorg git?
git://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/nouveau/xf86-video-nouveau

* No idea just how solid the wireless stuff is right now.
>   I picked up whatever we had in rawhide as of yesterday,
>   so it's "shiny and new", but for all I know that could
>   translate to "shiny and broken".

it seems that it was broken  for many people so I doubt that this will cause
regressions.

* Some of the experimental bits (like tickless), I've left enabled
>   right now.  Depending on how things look from the first round
>   of testing will decide whether we keep it on for release.

what about the x86_64 hpet issue? (or is x86_64 tickless not included yet?)

* There's a bunch of 'new bits' scheduled for .23 that we had in
>   rawhide at the time of rebase that I feel are "ready", and make
>   for nice bonus goodies.  So there's CFS and cpuidle in there too
>   for good measure.

great :)