iwl3945

David Hollis dhollis at davehollis.com
Mon Jun 11 14:43:22 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-06-09 at 13:58 +0100, Chris Brown wrote:
> On 08 Jun 2007 19:41:03 -0500, Jason L Tibbitts III
> <tibbs at math.uh.edu> wrote:

> You can both try the latest test kernels for F7 at
>
> http://people.redhat.com/davej/kernels/Fedora/fc7/
>
> Feedback is good as this is a big sticking point for people at the
> moment.

I bumped up to 3219 late last week and that actually made iwl3945 work for me, which it never really did before.  It seemed to flake out after some period (maybe 10-12 hours) where it wouldn't seem to send packets any longer, I could rejoin the network and get an IP, but couldn't ping anything.  A reboot seemed to make it a bit better.  So it seems like it's getting there, but isn't 100% ready just yet.

--
David Hollis <dhollis at davehollis.com>