sparse checking

Dave Jones davej at redhat.com
Thu Mar 22 15:56:17 UTC 2007

On Thu, Mar 22, 2007 at 05:54:42AM -0500, Josh Boyer wrote:

 > > Still fighting it.  As luck would have it, it's shaking out
 > > bugs in sparse.  Seems to blow up horribly on ppc64.
 >
 > Are these logs put anywhere the public can see them?  Sounds like it
 > would be handy to pass on to the kernel janitors, etc.

That's the second part of the plan.  Eventually, I want to
get these logs hooked up to Al Viro's remapper, so that
it only reports 'new' warnings too.

Pre-brew, I used to rsync the build logs to me people.redhat.com
page in a cronjob. Brew moved where files are stored, and I
never got around to fixing it up.   I'll get it hooked up
again after I've got this in order.

After the extras/core merge, and we use an external buildsys,
it's possible they'll have to go somewhere else, but we'll
deal with that hurdle when we come to it.

	Dave

--
http://www.codemonkey.org.uk