Second Notice!

From Donnvan Housen. donhousen1 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 2 01:26:07 UTC 2008

FROM: ALPHA FINANCIAL CONSULT.
LONDON, U.K.

We wish to notify you again that you were listed as a beneficiary to
the total sum of £6,000,000.00 GBP (Six Million British Pounds) in the
codicil and last testament of the deceased. (Name now withheld since
this is our second letter to you).

We contacted you because you bear the surname identity and therefore
can present you as the beneficiary to the inheritance. We therefore
reckoned that you could receive these funds as you are qualified by your
name identity. All the legal papers will be processed upon your
acceptance.

Upon your acceptance of this deal, we request that you kindly forward
to us your letter of acceptance,

Your current telephone and fax numbers and a forwarding address to
enable us file necessary LEGAL documents in your name at our high court
probate division for the release of the fund in question.
Please contact me immediatley so that we can get this done immediately.

Kind regards,
Mr. Hamilton Greg.
Director Alpha
Financial Consult.