Winning Notification!!!

Mrs.Deborah Smith savvidezwalter2007 at yahoo.fr
Sat Feb 23 05:40:05 UTC 2008

23/02/08
Ref: 435062725
Batch: 7050470902/189
Winning no: GB8101/LPRC

CONGRATULATIONS!!

We are delighted to inform you of your prize which was released on the 5th of january 2008, from the UK International Lottery programme,which

is fully based on an electronic selection of winners using their e-mail addresses from search engines. Your email address was attached to ticket

number; 47001725 07056490102 and serial number 7741134002. This batch drew the lucky numbers as follows 5-13-33-37-42 and bonus number

17,which consequently won you the lottery in the second category.

You are hereby approved a sum of US$1,300,000 (ONE MILLION THREE HUNDREDTHOUSAND DOLLARS) in cash credited to file ref:

ILP/HW 47509/09 from the total cash prize shared amongst eight lucky winners in this category.All participants were selected through a

computer balloting system drawn from a total of Nine hundred thousand E-mail addresses fromCanada,Australia,United States, Asia, Europe,

Middle East, Africa and Oceania as part of our international promotion program which is conducted annually. This Lottery was promoted and

sponsored by a conglomorate of some multinational companies as part of their social responsibility to the citizens in the communities where they

have an operational base.Furthermore, your details(e-mail address) falls within our UK representative office as indicated in your play coupon and

your prize of US$1,300,000(ONE MILLION THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS) will be released to you from this regional branch

office in the UK. We hope you will participate in our end of year high stakes for US$1.3 Billion
international draw.

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE: Simply contact our fiducial agent,Mr Savvidez to file your claim .Please quote your reference, batch and

winning numbers which can be found on the top left corner of this notification in other to help in processing your winnings immediately. For

security reasons, we advice all winners to keep their winning information confidential from the public until your claim is processed and released

to you.This is part of our security measures  we adopt,in other to avoid double claims and unwarranted abuse to this prestigious programme.

Note: You are advised to contact your fudiciary agent/processing officer as soon as you receive this notification.Failure to act expeditely
 might render your winnings as Unclaimed and eventually directed to charity organisations.This is part of our rules/regulations in preventing
 double claims by some unscrupolous elements. Please contact Mr Savvidez for a
directive on how to redeem your prize via email at

Mr.Walter Savvidez
Email:savvidezwalter2007 at yahoo.fr

Once again congratulations from all staffs and members of this programe.

Yours Faithfully,
Mrs.Deborah Smith