[usb-storage] PATCH: usb-storage-psc1350-v4.patch (was Linux scsi / usb-mass-storage and HP printer cardreader bug + fix)

Matthew Dharm mdharm-scsi at one-eyed-alien.net
Fri Jan 11 20:34:24 UTC 2008

On Fri, Jan 11, 2008 at 09:14:00PM +0100, Hans de Goede wrote:
> Boaz Harrosh wrote:
> >Yes, you're right. in ULDs it is a much proper way to do this.
> >
> >So I guess you'll have to do that special host flag or device
> >flag, and add a check for it in sd.c. You'll see that sd.c is
> >already doing bufflen truncation at sd_prep_fn(), just add one
> >more case.
> >

> Done, thanks for the hint. Patch implementing my fix this way attached,
> please apply.

Well, I can't say that I'm really a big fan of matching a multi-interface
device based on the interface class code, but I don't see a better solution
that isn't a major coding project.

This approach looks pretty reasonable to me.

Matt

Matthew Dharm                              Home: mdharm-usb at one-eyed-alien.net

SP: I sell software for Microsoft.  Can you set me free?
DP: Natural Selection says I shouldn't.
					-- MS Salesman and Dust Puppy
User Friendly, 4/2/1998