Are You Genuine To Handle This Transaction????

MR EBENEZER ESSOKA director at gcb.com.gh
Sat Mar 1 16:17:00 UTC 2008

MR EBENEZER ESSOKA
COUNTRY GROUP EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
GHANA COMMERCIAL BANK
Email:gcb_essoka at o2.pl

Dear, Sir/Madam,

 I am Ebenezer Essoka, The Country Group Executive Director, Finance & Banking Services of the Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB). I am 53 yrs old, and responsible for governance of Africa, Middle East, Europe and the Americas and already a Director of Standard Chartered Bank. I have a long and successful career in commercial and investment banking.

 I joined Ghana Commercial Bank in 1996 as CEO , UK /Europe Region. I subsequently held a range of senior positions including Head of Corporate and Institutional Banking, Hong Kong , China and NE Asia , Group Head Technology and Operations and Director of Strategy.

  I received your contact from a financial source records and group record of international responsible business associates currently listed among others with duo respect I will like You to be a beneficiary of a huge some of money in respect of curbing the MALARIA and HIV-Aids pandemic.

This is a very big financial project: I would like us to work towards, which I will procure all the necessary documents via the Law Court of Judiciary that will guarantee the transfer of the funds into any nominated bank from your side.

I want to inform you that I will use any bank of your choice for the transfer and with a great plan of joint venture/partnership we will make the world a better place to live in, this opportunity is made possible by the USAID, WOLRD BANK, ROYAL BANK, ICICI BANK and DAI-ICHI KANGYO BANK.

I wish to inform you that I have been granted the sum of One hundred and Fifty Eight million, six hundred and fifty Thousand Dollars ($158, 650, 000) to be shared amongst a few organizations and individuals throughout the world for the purpose of helping curb the menace.

 This procedure is made possible by selecting at random all received e-mails from our bank. So if you are receiving this mail then you are one of the lucky individual/organization who has been chosen to help the world by means of using their funds well.

I hope to hear from you sooner to give you the necessary forms to fill regarding this transfer.
You can send your reply via my Email:
I will be expecting your email soon for the commencement of the funds.
However, I wish to inform you that this is an urgent disbursement of funds and it needs much attention; I would like you to contact me sooner than later because the world needs us to give a helping hand.

I will be waiting for your confirmation email.
BEST REGARDS.

Email:gcb_essoka at o2.pl