WebCam drivers ...

Clinton Lee Taylor clintonlee.taylor at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 06:42:22 UTC 2008

Greetings Hans de Goede ...

 I can't comment on the code, but I, and I'm sure many others welcome
any effort to improve the WebCam drivers in Fedora.  Many thanks.

 I have three USB WebCam's myself
- 05a9:a511 OmniVision Technologies, Inc. OV511+ WebCam (Creative )
- 05a9:8519 OmniVision Technologies, Inc. OV519 WebCam (D-Link)
- 046d:08c2 Logitech, Inc.

 So if you hack on any of these and need a tester, I'm always lurking
on the list.

Mailed
LeeT

P.S. Also have 08bb:2901 Texas Instruments Japan (Burr-Brown from TI)
Multiple Telephone recorder if you want to test something else ... ;-)