about your music file collections

servdept_00 serv_feed at idfaceshow.com
Thu Oct 9 18:22:16 UTC 2008

Hello,
You have received this letter because of signing on music concerned subscription. I'm glad I would like to share my experience enthusiastically in managing my music file collections.

I got a widget called Tag and M3U yesterday. You know I have a lot of music collections.Most of them I have no time to manually tag and rename, even some files are pell-mell in one folder. Yesterday after I installl this cool tool, I finished orgonizing my collections by only clicking miraculously. Thanks the guy developed this soft:)

If you are a music fan like me who have often many huge music file collections, go and see :)