Re: Need help w/HP Pavilian

On 12/5/06, sdf alum rpi edu <sdf alum rpi edu> wrote:

 I got a new HP Pavilian laptop w/XP; at long last got Fedora (Core 4) to
dual boot with Windows. Things are looking good but I still have a few
serious problems.

Core 4 is seriously outdated right now. I am afraid you will hardly
find updates and support for newer hardware.
Why don't you try to install FC6? The thing that went into it are amazing.