Wireless problems

Katalichenka, Sergey skatalichenka at constantcontact.com
Thu Aug 30 14:28:38 UTC 2007

Check out the fedora-list or thread archive for that list. They have
been talking about the issues with bcm43xx. I did not follow the tread,
since I do not use these drivers, but from the casual glance, these
folks have it working.

Threads title is "Problem with bcm43xx-80211 Revisited"

Hope is helps