Frustrated

Dan Morozov dan.home at araneo.com
Wed Jan 10 09:21:10 UTC 2007

Hi Draykko,

Since you are coming from Windows background, maybe it will be easier
for you to use "Nero" for burning ISO image.
In general: You need to burn ISO image from the distribution FC6 image.
After this you just booting your notebook (from the CD of course) and
should see FC6 GUI interface.

You can use of course Linux burning program, like "K3b". Just go to the
"Tools -> Burn CD image (or DVD)", select the image and burn it.

Best Regards,
Dan