Wireless Net Static IP

kintaro oe kintaro0e_benkyo at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 10 23:25:15 UTC 2007

Hi Guys,

I have an Intel Corporation PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Card in my Dell Latitude D520 Laptop. I install dkms-ipw3945, ipw3945d and ipw3945-firmware from freshrpms just what this how to explain: http://mikelococo.com/2007/01/fc6-on-d620/

I'm using the NetworkManager, how can i disable the keyringer so that it will not ask for a password? How can I make my eth1 -> wireless card to have a static ip? I tried creating a file ifcfg-eth1 in /etc/sysconfig/network-script but it doesn't recognize. Any advice? Thanks!

cheers,

kintaro Oe