Fedora 6 on Acer Aspire 1694WLMi

Martina Egger csac3595 at uibk.ac.at
Sun Mar 25 19:55:34 UTC 2007

Hi,
since one year I´ve got an Acer Laptop with the following configuration:

Acer Aspire 1694WLMi
Intel Pentium M processor 760 (2GHz, 533MHz, 2MB L2 cache)
15,4´´ WSXGA+ TFT LCD
ATI Mobility Radeon X700 PCI Express With 256MB VRAM
120GB HDD
Slot-loading DVD-Dual
2GB DDR2
802.11b/g wireless LAN

Till half a year ago I tried and tried to install Fedora 5. But no chance!
It didn´t work. Problems with the PCMCIA. Then I installed Suse10 with help
of an extern screen.
But now, I want to try to install Fedora 6. Does anyone of you know, if
there´s a chance, that it will work on my laptop?

Thanks for helping me! Martina