Dell Latitude 131L and Fedora 8

Fabio Tust fabiotust at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 17:14:12 UTC 2007

Hello everybody,

I have a Dell 131L laptop running Fedora 7 x64, but the wifi don't work. My
wifi is a Broadcom and the driver is bcm43xx. I tried various tutorials on
de web, using ndiswrapper or fwcutter and winxp drivers, but don't getting
sucess.

I'm have tested with ubuntu 7.10 and the wifi works fine, but i received a
warning like "the driver have a restrict license".

I don't like ubuntu, so anyone knows if the F8 is better for wifi cards of
laptops?

Forgive my mistakes in English, I am Brazilian and my English is not widely
used

Thank's
Fabio Tust