Suspend succeed, wake up lost screen

smartkenny smartkenny at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 22:15:55 UTC 2007

Hi, all

Fedora 8 on my Acer Aspire 1681 has problem to suspend/wake up.
Actually, it suspend successfully, but when wake up, the screen is
completely black. The keyboard works still, because the caps lock LED
works. I can ssh remote login from other machine, and get the attached
dmesg output.

I am using 915resolution+i810 drv to support my 1280x800 resolution. I
did try intel drv which actually is the default when install Fedora 8,
but the problem is when wake up, the screen is also complete black, plus
the keyboard doesn't respond.

Any suggestion? I hope the dmesg output can help the developers to
improve the suspending.

Thank.
Kenny