Since F9, Images on Firefox Fuzzy

Oliver Ruebenacker curoli at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 17:18:13 UTC 2008

     Dear friends,

  Thanks that helped! It did not occur to me until now that Firefox
did not zoom images before. So it was a Firefox issue after all, which
happened to get updated with Fedora.

  It would be nice, of course, to be able to zoom images and keep them
sharp. I understand this is tough for gif and jpg, but it should work
for svg.

     Take care
     Oliver