Laptop Keyboard asdf, jkl;, enter disabled on boot up

Lalit Dhiri my_linux at live.com
Tue Dec 16 14:18:38 UTC 2008

It might be worth checking you are using the latest BIOS version. There may have been keyboard mapping or fan related changes in a BIOS update.

For test purposes what happens if you boot up Fedora 10 from a CD or USB stick? Are any other devices connected when you have the problem?

--
Lalit Dhiri
Linux the root to no GPFs