installing problem in fedora 9

Lalit Dhiri my_linux at live.com
Mon Dec 22 21:22:41 UTC 2008

Hi,

please provide detailed information about your Lenovo laptop computer. When does the problem occur?

- Boot from Fedora 9 32 or 64 bit?
- Do you get to X before this problem occurs?
- What keyboard / language options do you choose?
- How are you attempting to install Fedora?

--
Lalit Dhiri
Linux the root to no GPFs