Fedora 8 installing onto Dell Latitude 610

Vince O'Neill vince.oneil at ntlworld.com
Wed Feb 13 17:36:34 UTC 2008

I am a compete novice on linux, but want to check this as a viable
alternative, as I work in a school, and we pay thousands to Microsoft!

I have used a live CD to check Fedora out on a laptop, but cannot get sound
to work.

Can someone point me in the right direction to correct this?

Vince con O'Neill

7 Frobisher, Bracknell, Berks. RG12 7WQ

Tel: 01344 445064

Fax: 01344 445664

Mob: 07958 010443

This message has been scanned by AVG Professional Virus scanner, but the
recipient should take steps to enusre the message is virus free using their
own systems.