Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 19:22:01 +1300
From: fastie81 gmail com
To: fedora-test-list redhat com; fedora-laptop-list redhat com
CC:
Subject: Laptop

Hi

On F9 All my buttons on my laptop worked or sort of worked. Have this support been removed in F10 cause none is working on my HP 6320. But also no suspend on the lid close works..
Is there something that I need to get this back to working?
Chris
Win £1000 John Lewis shopping sprees with BigSnapSearch.com
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/117442309/direct/01/