Laptop support in F10

Ahmed Kamal email.ahmedkamal at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 27 13:11:33 UTC 2008

Laptop support has been improving steadly. My HP DV6700 very new laptop, is
working amazing, every single feature works, even sus2ram & disk, and
multimedia keys, bluetooth ... etc everything.
You might just be unlucky, and it really helps to review some websites first
to check whether that particular model has problems with Linux