MacBook Pro FC9 Issues

Rupak kumar Bag rupak.bag at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 18:19:46 UTC 2008

Wondering if any of you folks have tried FC9 on the latest Mac Book Pro (I
just got one a month back).

I am facing 2 problems with my machine:

1) MBP has bcm4328 chipset and I have ndiswrapper and network manager
installed. Network manager is behaving randomly in the sense that sometimes
it allows me to connect to a secure WPA wireless connection but sometimes
denies me connection asking me to type the connection password again.
Retyping password doesn;t necessrily lets me in, but I keep trying 1-2 more
times and it lets me in. I tried blacklisting