InsydeH2O Toshiba bluetooth ACPI

Benjamin Kingston benjamin.kingston at bencloud.net
Mon Apr 6 04:21:36 UTC 2009

I'm excited to hear that F11 is working on having UEFI boot and I can't wait
for the 9th to test out the features since my insyde had uefi. One annoying
thing about my laptop is that it has a bluetooth module built in, but it's
powered off by default and the only way to activate it is through the fn+F8
ACPI command. Are there any commands to expand the ACPI command api? The
bluetooth is the most important to me, but I'd also like to get dis/enable
touchpad (fn+F9) and the zoom keys like fn+1 and fn+2 and fn+space.

-ben

P.S. This is my first mailing list post, so please forgive me if I'm not
suppost to bring this up here.