F12 upgrade on lenova - desktop issues.

William Henry whenry at redhat.com
Sun Dec 6 00:11:38 UTC 2009

Great! That worked.

FYI I installed system-config-display (I didn't have that already).

But I ckinda cheated and just created a xorg.conf from yours and when I booted in the docking station I got something I could work with. Then I just Used System->Preferences->Display to get it looking cleaner and also set to mirror.

So I didn't actually run system-config-display in the end.

Thanks!

William