Compaq Presario F700

||[WaKo]|| wakomaster at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 16:57:44 UTC 2009

I have the same problema with my compaq F756LA and nos just with FEDORA,
Ubuntu too, i really dont care about Ubuntu but i really want my FEDORA10 if
somebody know what is happen, please tell us.

Thans and sorry for my english.

Wako
Colombia

-----Mensaje original-----
De: fedora-laptop-list-bounces at redhat.com
[mailto:fedora-laptop-list-bounces at redhat.com] En nombre de Brandon Thomas
Enviado el: Miércoles, 04 de Febrero de 2009 08:10 a.m.
Para: fedora-laptop-list at redhat.com
Asunto: Compaq Presario F700

Hello Everyone,

Not sure if anyone else happens to have the Compaq Presario F700 sold by
Wal-Mart.  If you do, and you happen to run Fedora 10 does your plymouth
stick?  Here is what I have thus discovered and the scenarios:

1.  During startup, plymouth with stop right at the beginning.
2.  I press ESC and plymouth steps through its first item, Reading
Physical volumes.
3.  I hold the Alt key down until udev has started at which point it
still requires me to give some type of input (I just hold Alt down) if
the AC power is not plugged in; otherwise it begins booting just fine.

I also had this same issue when trying to install Fedora 10 before
Anaconda had started.

I'm wondering if perhaps there isn't something wrong with the initrd
image?

Brandon