Re: CPU/GPU? Lockup on Dell Latitude C640

All memory tests were successful in the first pass. I also ran the, what was it, "bit decay test," or something like that, and it was successful on the first pass of that as well.

However, I did notice something odd... this is a Pentium 4 system, 400 MHz FSB, 266 MHz DDR RAM... the testing program reported an FSB speed of 99 MHz... any thoughts on that?

Any further suggestions that might trouble shoot this installation problem?

Thanks,
William