F10 on Lenovo T61 issue

Miguel Angel Perez mangelp at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 17:32:54 UTC 2009

Hi William,

Glad to know that things are finally working ^^, maybe when F11 gets out you
could try it and see if it gives you some better support for compiz than
F10. At least the kernel will be newer and then the hw support should be
better too.

When thinking to purchase a new laptop a good place to start is :
http://tuxmobil.org/mylaptops.html

Then select the brand you will trust your money to and look at the latest
supported models. Once you have selected a laptop take some days to google
around looking for incompatibilities with linux or for unhappy owners of
that model. You can also post the details here, with some look you will find
someone that knows something about it :)

--
Best Regards,
Miguel Ángel Pérez