F10 on Lenovo T61 issue

Chris Schumann chris.schumann at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 18:22:49 UTC 2009

The T61 had an nVidia (or Intel) video chip. The T60 (that I have) and
the newer T400's and T500's AFAIK use ATI.

I've been using F10 on my T60 for months with the open source radeon
driver, and compiz works great. 3d? Not so much. I'm looking forward
to see what happens with the Radeon driver and F11 in general.

(I've been testing F11 on my 600X, but not the T60 which I use for work daily.)

Chris