test build

Andy Henson andy.henson.fedora at zexia.co.uk
Mon Dec 8 17:17:00 UTC 2003

Luke wrote:
> We are 24 days from our launch date, based on eol, and I want to be
> confident I can use this on my systems.
>
> Do we have:
> bugzilla database?
> erratta notifications?
> Figured out the argument about rpm versions?
> Setup apt or yum repository?

Thanks, Luke, I'm keen on asking the same questions.

Do we have a web page which states which versions we are maintaining, and
on which architectures?  I have clients who want to know fedora-devel isn't
just a few people dreaming.

I can help on RedHat 7.3 on i386 as needed (see my self-introduction on the
-devel list).  I can build and patch rpms.

I'm especially keen on keeping up to date with bugfixes to openssh, cvs,
and possibly apache and sendmail as well.  Anything which offers open ports
to the internet and therefore could compromise a working server.

Andy Henson

PS: IMO we don't need to rebuild all the rpms, but probably should make
sure we have a copy of the SRPMs (and RPMs) before RedHat delete them!
So: do we have a repository?

PPS: I could host a repository if needed.