Novell/progeny to take up redhat legacy services

Chris Spencer cspencer at cait.org
Mon Dec 8 21:49:44 UTC 2003

> Good Lord, are people really this *DENSE*? For the two zillionth time, *I
> AM ONLY SPEAKING OF THE GPL'D PORTIONS*!

You need to quantify it each time you say it.  The confusion on the
topic carries on.

Yes, people really are that dense.  Hence why I repeated the
stipulation.

You may understand the situation very well but odds are that someone
reads the archive or just googles and thinks they have found the
loophole.

-Chris

"There is a lot of speculation and I guess there is going to continue to
be a log of speculation until the speculation ends." - George W. Bush on
October 18, 1998