7.x update service

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Wed Dec 10 19:29:02 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-12-10 at 11:06, Stephen Smoogen wrote:
> How can Fedora Legacy and Progeny work together on this? The last thing
> we want is quips in 2 months of one group stealing SRPMS from another
> who is doing all the work... [IE this is not UnitedLinux.]

My very brief take on this:
 - If there is anything I work on that helps keep systems
secure/patched/whatever for 7.X and/or 9 then I would LOVE For anyone
else to pick them up and use them, charge for them, whatever. If it
means keeping systems from being cracked and causing pain elsewhere I'm
for it.

-sv